- VTMs are intended for collection and transportation of Viral Specimens from the Suspected Individuals.
- BGX-VTM Designed for safer transportation of Viruses, Bacteria & Fungi for IVD Purposes.
- BGX-VTM kit also contains suitable swabs for Nasopharyngeal & Oropharyngeal.
- Authorized by US FDA for emergency use and validated by ICMR, India.
- Design and validated as per CDC guidelines.
Easy Collect | Stable transport | Long preservation
- Available in Ready to use viral transport kit
- Antibacterial and antifungal agents prevent bacterial and fungal contamination
- Phenol red pH indicator ensure specimen collection integrity
- High-absorbency swab tip. Avoids drying up of the sample
- 3ml VTM media allows multiple tests on the same specimen
- Safe, spill proof, stand up tubes with distinctive internal conical shape enabling centrifugation of Samples
- Offers flexibility in transport temparature ranging from room temperature to 2-8 0C stable
- Safe and reliable swab breakpoint. Rapid release and Dispersion of patient sample material and Virus particles during Vortexing
Individually sterile packed nylon swabs for convenient nasopharyngeal,
nasal & tracheal sampling
Available as bulk and complete ready-to-use kit in DNAse/RNAse free vials for maximum security
|Product||Cat. No.||Pack Size|
|BGX-VTM||50 Vials X Each with 3ml VTM media + 50 Nasal + 50 Oral Swabs|