InGenuityD, a special purpose spinoff from BioGenex designs, develops, manufacturers and commercializes multiple Covid-19 related diagnostic products. InGenuityD’s unique product line offer significant advantages like reduced testing turnaround time, cost, reduced need for skilled lab technicians, increased throughput, and reduced possibility of human errors. Our portfolio of products including RT-PCR direct, multiplex test for differentiation of flue and Covid19 infection.
We are pleased to announce the launch of our new product COVID-19 RT PCR I
In response to the growing COVID-19 pandemic and shortage of quality diagnostic kits, InGenuityD has developed a RT-PCR diagnostic kit based on CDC approved probes and primers for detection of COVID-19 infection. COVID-19 RT PCR I is a one-step real time RT-PCR kit for qualitative detection of novel corona virus (SARS-CoV-2) nucleic acids (RNA) in human Nasopharyngeal and Oropharyngeal swab specimens.
Our product allows accurate, reliable & reproducible results in 90 minutes and is suitable for use in qPCR thermal cycler with detection (FAM/HEX/Cy5) channels. We made a diligent effort to develop our RT-PCR kit to contribute as much as we can to help effectively diagnose this highly contagious disease. We are fully committed to supporting distributors, COVID-19 testing laboratories, and healthcare system providers with sustained supply of high-quality and affordable diagnostic kits for COVID-19.
Features and benefits
- Targets dual regions of nucleocapsid gene (N1 & N2) of SARS-COV-2.
- An internal control procedural control.
- One-step multiplex real time assay with 90 mins PCR time after RNA extraction.
- Analytical accuracy of 7.5 RNA copies per micro liter.
- Highly specific and sensitive. No cross-reactivity with other respiratory viruses.
- All reagents required for PCR included in the kit.
- Provided with positive control.
- Compatible for real time RT-PCR instruments with multiplex channels.
- Nasopharyngeal swab specimen
- Oropharyngeal swab specimen
Download Product Brochure: COVID-19 RT PCR
For more details, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to working with you!